Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Week 2 EOC: My voice


I am a photographer and a graphic designer. I always see the world around me in shapes, color, typefaces, photos and feelings. As a graphic designer I need my photos to work with, and as a Photographer I need my graphic designer background to design a moment. I will always keep my mind busy with photos and graphics. My emotions are revealed in my work; and my ideas are transformed into reality. I work with passion and desire to always make the best work ever. Every work is a challenge and equal important. I like to travel to know the world, to capture moments, to express my feelings through pictures… My conscience is abstract, but my moments are real. I want to freeze the abstract and the real in an image, transform that moment in memories. The power of photography to make history is unparalleled. I work because I enjoy what I do, I completely satisfied myself with my work. I am Brazilian and I have studied in London, Los Angeles, Chicago and Las Vegas. The world waits for me to turn it into memories.

Elevator Introduction


I am a photographer and a Graphic Designer who is really in love with my profession. I merge my knowledge in my work to get the best of it.  As a graphic designer I need my photos to work with, and as a Photographer I need my graphic designer background to design a moment.

Objective statement/profile statement


As a photographer and a graphic designer I have what I need to be a great professional in the visual area. I design my photos according to the work design I am doing. My emotions are revealed in my work; and my ideas are transformed into reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment