Wednesday, February 11, 2015

How art has changed me?





My love of art made me a graphic designer and a photographer. I breathe art, I live for art. I always liked art museums. All my education is facing some kind of art: advertising, graphic designer and photographer.

Cinema, theater and museums have always been my hobbies. I still go every week to the theater or any kind of museum or exhibition. I have over 4000 DVD / Blu-rays at home, 2000 cds and hundreds of movies and digital music.

I am a very sensitive guy. Art transport me to a different world, to another dimension and that makes me happy and fulfilled. Art is a human activity linked to manifestations of aesthetic order, made by artists from perception, emotions and ideas, with the goal of stimulating interest in this awareness in one or more viewers, and every work of art has a unique and different meaning, and I can see those meaning, and that is why I keep feeding my soul with art.

I believe that a passion for art starts early, since when we were children, my parents always taught me to appreciate and understand the important art and their diversity ... I like to enjoy the simple pleasure and thrill me with the most diverse representation of art. I like the simple and the complex, the rich and of the poor, of any kind of attitude and art. The Art represents our nobility and teaches us that the world goes much further than we realize. Live life because I love art. I learned to love art because I live life to its fullest. I have several artists that amaze me, whether in painting, photography, film or music, my list can fill up pages and pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment