Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Seduction of online surf





Interaction: nothing more attractive than a home page with movement, as the User hover over the image, the image moves (zoom in). This type of interaction brings attention and gains the user's respect.


Color: The colors used are neutral, light colors, pleasing to the eye and, in a sense, brings peace for anyone looking at my webpage.
Green: Green is the color quieter and sedative of all. It is the color of calm indifferent: not transmit joy, sadness or passion.
Blue: The blue color is the symbol of the deep. Immaterial and cold, raises a favorable predisposition. The feeling of serenity that causes blue is distinct from calm or terrestrial home, own green. The color blue expresses harmony, friendship, loyalty, serenity, peace, truth, dignity, confidence, masculinity, sensuality and comfort.


Work: the images and works that I will put on my website will be of extreme professionalism. They, by itself will have the ability to attract the attention of the User. Great images e great graphic design work.


Easy to use: A very simple, clean and interactive home page. The User will easily navigating through my links, such as Photography, Graphic Design, Blog, Twitter account, Facebook, site map, about me and contact. I will only provide useful information about me and my work.


Fonts and Graphic: the fonts used are easy to read. The size, thickness of the lines and typeface color were design to simplify the Users experience while they are browsing through my site. Simple Design graphic, however strong and appropriate, the final goal is to draw attention to my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment