Wednesday, February 11, 2015

How will you organize your job search time and follow up to get results?




During the job search, it is important to realize what sets you apart from other candidates, so you can base your applications on giving you an advantage over the others. A good way to self-analysis is to do a SWOT analysis of yourself and highlight them in your mind, so you can change what it’s possible to change and keep your strengths.
The identification of external opportunities can guide you in the career change. I am going to try to understand the labor market and adapt, grabbing the most attractive opportunities. Examples of opportunities can be development trends in your area; growth of the economy, a job vacancy that arose recently, and a new project of the company you are applying.
I am going to eliminate my weaknesses, identify which areas should improve in my professional life. When making your self-analysis, compare my skills and make sure they are in line with what you want to achieve. This way you can improve them and eliminate my weaknesses. I will organize my social networks
doing a search of my name on the internet and see what the results are. If not many things associated with me, I need to begin to change the situation. I will update my blog to talk about my area and my website to add my updated resume. I will also make sure that my Facebook page, for example, has no compelling upgrade that can cost me the conquest of job I want so much.

Whenever possible, I will go to conferences, get involved with companies and expand my network. Show that I have leadership skills so that when I mention that competence in my curriculum, I have data that can prove the veracity of my statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment